The CO2 incubator mainly controls three basic variables related to living environment simulation: stable CO2 concentration, temperature, and relative humidity.
Before use CO2 incubator :
- The instrument should be placed on a flat working table. The working environment should be kept clean and tidy. The whole environment should be kept dry and ventilated.
- All control switches need to be in a non-working state before the instrument is turned on.
- To ensure that the purity of the carbon dioxide used meets the minimum service requirements so as not to reduce the sensitivity of the carbon dioxide due to the impurity of the carbon dioxide, and also to reduce the service life of the carbon dioxide filter greatly.
- Do not increase the flow rate into the gas in order to shorten the time, resulting in the inflow gas pressure is too large. The pressure relief valve outlet pressure can not exceed 0.1 MPa to avoid the pipeline being broken.
- The operating password needs to be stored in a fixed place, convenient for the operator to use, but also to avoid forgetting the password and can not be set up to use the instrument.
- After the CO2 incubator is properly installed, add an appropriate amount of sterile distilled water or sterile deionized water to the humidifying tray.
- The test process must not contain volatile chemical solvents, low concentration of explosive gas and low ignition point gas, and toxic substances can not be cultivated.
During the use of CO2 incubator
- The incubator should be managed by special personnel. After setting the parameters on the operation panel, it is better not to change them. Otherwise, it will affect the cell culture.
- Place the cell culture dishes neatly and regularly in the incubator for easy observation. In order to improve the efficiency of the incubator, the person in charge needs to start or stop the incubator according to the actual use condition.
- Before operating the incubator, both hands (gloves) should be cleaned with alcohol to avoid contaminating the environment.
- As far as possible to reduce the opening time and the number of doors to prevent the air in the laboratory on the incubator environment caused by pollution.
- Keep a record of the amount of sterile distilled water in the humidifying tray, and replace the sterile distilled water or sterile deionized water in the humidifying tray at least every two weeks to prevent the culture solution from evaporating due to the low humidity in the tray; Adding distilled or deionized water after it cools.
- When the air pressure in cylinders is under 0.2 MPa, replace them in a timely manner.
- Periodically sterilize cylinders at high temperatures to prevent laboratory failures due to microbial infection.
After use of the CO2 incubator
- If the CO2 incubator is going to be out of use for a long time, dehydrate the studio before closing it, and close it 24 hours after opening the door for ventilation. At the same time, turn off the carbon dioxide switch to prevent the failure of the carbon dioxide regulator.
- In the clean incubator studio, do not touch the sensor and other parts to prevent reducing the sensitivity of the sensor, damage the instrument.
- When handling the CO2 incubator, the shelf and humidifying tray in the workshop should be taken out in advance to prevent it from colliding with the glass door and damaging the glass door.
- When handling can not move up and down inverted handling, also can not take the door as the force point, prevents because the door distortion affects the response.
In addition, in order to obtain experimental data and experimental results accurately and reliably, it is necessary to test and verify the temperature and concentration of CO2 in the CO2 incubator to ensure that the actual value is consistent with the set value.