Vertical Fixture provide a fast and reliable connection to standard-sized microfluidic chips. Our vertical clamps work with a range of standard chips. Standard chip thickness of 4.0mm, width 15.0mm, the length can be changed, the processing of different lengths of the pipeline, to complete a specific function. Customers can order standard or custom chips for use with vertical clamps to perform a range of microfluidic cell operations including microdroplet formation, multilayer drop formation, solution mixing, and more.
Standard fixture use advantage:
1) small size, light weight, portability and strong;
2) chemical stability, corrosion resistance;
3) With the use of small size chips, low cost;
4) wide range of temperature and pressure tolerance;
5) small dead volume;
6) Can cooperate with optical detection system to facilitate experimental observation.
|Into the liquid, liquid outlet||Up to four, any combination|
|Connecting pipe size||Outer diameter1.6mm|
|Connect tube material||PTFE|
|Flow rate tolerance range||0-0.25m/s|
|Pressure tolerance range||30.0bar|
|Temperature tolerance range||-15.0-150.0℃|