Chip-Diaphragm-Chip Sandwich fixture provide a simple and quick way to separate and filter two-phase liquids. The sandwich membrane-chip structure fixture produced by our company bonds the chip + filter + chip together by pressure. The chip material Including glass and PMMA. Customers can order or customize chips for use with sandwich membrane-chip construction fixtures to perform a range of microfluidic cell operations including separations of biphasic liquids such as water and organic solvents, solution filtration, electrochemical applications and auxiliary quantitative injections and many more.
The advantages of “Chip-Membrane-Chip” sandwich fixture use:
1) small size, light weight, portability and strong;
2) chemical stability, corrosion resistance;
3) With the use of small size chips, low cost;
4) can change the film at any time, fixture long life;
5) Temperature and pressure tolerance wide range.
|Into the liquid inlet||1/2|
|Connecting pipe size||Outer diameter1.6mm|
|Connect tube material||PTFE|
|Flow rate tolerance range||0-0.4m/s|
|Pressure tolerance range||30.0bar|
|Temperature tolerance range||-15.0-150.0℃|