(1) Use a matching power adapter.
(2) There is a danger of extrusion between the pushing block and the end block. Do not put your finger between the pushing block and the end block when the injection pump runs.
(3) If you push or pull too much when using the syringe, the fluid may overflow, which may cause harm to the human body or equipment. Please handle with caution!
(4)Contact the vendor or manufacturer in case of equipment failure. Do not open the case by yourself.
(5) Please carefully insert and unplug the connection between the power adapter and the power port and do not damage the plug.
(6) If the power supply or plug is frayed or otherwise damaged, unplug it.
(7) The product is used in high-voltage electrostatic spinning and other high-voltage electrostatic environments, power supply to this product, please note: If the high-voltage electrostatic series into this product will damage the product, please isolate the power supply to this product!
(8) If the power supply or plug is worn or otherwise damaged, please unplug the power plug and replace it.
(9) The pump is not registered with the FDA and can not be used in human clinical trials.