- Drip the photoresist onto the surface of the substrate material: The solution or photoresist to be coated can be sprayed or dripped onto the substrate surface using a syringe nozzle. The amount of photoresist usually dripped far exceeds the amount of glue eventually applied to the surface.
- The rotating speed of the base material can quickly reach the desired rotating speed by accelerating very quickly and very briefly.
- Set a constant speed and length of rotation of the base by changing the viscosity of the photoresist force to change the thickness of the film.
- Set a constant rate and length of rotation of the substrate by changing the photoresist of the gel to change the thickness of the film.
- The spin coating time is constant, and the thickness of the film is changed by changing the rotation speed of the substrate.
- The coating speed is constant, and the thickness of the film is changed by changing the rotation time of the substrate.