The dispenser has a dispensing function for high viscosity and low viscosity liquids, with two separate outputs and controls. For high-viscosity liquids, the self-produced pneumatic mechanism eliminates the need to connect an external air source to achieve a viscous liquid output below 80,000 cs. For low-viscosity liquids, micro-pumps are used to drive low-viscosity liquids (such as tackifiers), and to pump tackifier liquids. Standard tanks can be replaced, and there is no need to clean the drums.
Dispensing machine is a dispensing equipment independently developed by Wenyi Co., Ltd. with independent intellectual property rights.
The dispenser is designed for the microfluidic chip lab and is suitable for the dispensing process of the lithography process.
The dispenser can not only output high viscosity photoresist and low viscosity tackifier at the same time or separately; it also does not require an external source. Its main features are as follows:
1) Independent two-way drive design, which can drive high viscosity liquid (photoresist) and low viscosity liquid (tackifier) respectively;
2) The compact self-inflating mechanical structure overcomes the dependence of the external air source (air compressor), saving space and cost of the instrument;
3) Rotating the dispensing head at 180°, it can be easily used with various dispensing stations, such as glue machine, silicon wafer, glass slide, etc.
4) Dispensing time, dispensing amount, dispensing speed can be flexibly controlled;
5) The glue storage tank can be easily replaced, and the different types of glue can be easily switched to avoid cleaning the glue storage tank when changing the glue;
6) Good light protection design can ensure that all kinds of glue are stored in the plastic storage tank for a long time;
7) Touch large screen, friendly man-machine interface;
8) Small and novel shape, it can be moved in the laboratory.
Dispenser parameters and features:
Capacity: 500ml high viscosity tank, 250ml tackifier tank;
Speed: about 11s/10g;
Control: touch the display;
Matching: It can be used with conventional glue machine;