Introduction to Split Syringe Pump
The split syringe pump (WH-SSP-08) is a high-precision fluid control equipment independently developed by Wenhao Co., Ltd. The system has the characteristics of precision, stability, and strong anti-interference ability, and can be widely used in related fields such as microfluidic drive control.
This equipment is a syringe pump that combines liquid injection and liquid absorption. It consists of a controller and multiple independent execution units (up to 8). Each execution unit can be used as an independent syringe pump, injecting or pumping liquid at different speeds. Easy to use and simple to operate. The parameter setting, modification and view of fluid control can be completed in the main interface of starting up. During the parameter input process, the model and inner diameter of the syringe can be selected directly from the list, or manually input, and then input other parameters ( Flow rate, flow rate, time, infusion type, etc.), the task can be suspended at any time during the work, and various parameters can be reset and executed immediately.
Click to download the manual>>
Technical parameters of split injection pump
Working mode: liquid injection, liquid suction, first injection and then suction, first suction and then injection, continuous injection and suction, continuous suction and injection, continuous injection;
Maximum number of channels: 8;
Maximum stroke: 70mm;
Syringe specifications: 0.5uL-10 mL;
Travel resolution: 0.078um;
Injection volume per microstep: 0.428 uL (10 mL syringe);
Linear speed range: 4.68um/min-133mm/min;
Maximum linear thrust: 20kgf;
Control accuracy: ≤±0.5% (when stroke ≥ 30% of maximum stroke);
Setting method: full touch screen setting;
Display mode: 7-inch color LCD screen, the same screen displays multiple sets of channel related parameters;
Weight: controller 3kg, execution unit 1.8kg/unit;
Working voltage: 220V/50HZ;
Dimensions (mm): 300×270×135 (controller length×width×height)
255×60×60 (actuating mechanism length×width×height)
Working environment: temperature 0℃-40 ℃, relative humidity<80%.
Features of split injection pump
1.2.1 Channel Settings
Each channel can be individually set for parameter settings, and it can also perform operations such as “fast forward”, “fast rewind”, “start”, “pause”, and each channel can be turned on and off individually.
1.2.2 Determine the syringe model
Each channel can place syringes of different brands and specifications.
(1) Search from the list
There is a list of standard syringes in the manufacturer’s brand. After the syringe model is selected, the program automatically loads the corresponding inner diameter value.
(2) Custom input
If there is no syringe used by the user in the syringe program list, you can directly enter the type and inner diameter of the syringe. The device can store multiple sets of user-defined syringe diameter values.
1.2.3 Target parameter input
Target parameters include: liquid volume, flow rate, and time. Choose to input any two parameters, and the other parameter system will get directly.
1.2.4 Other special functions
(1) Power-down memory function, when the power supply is interrupted when the device is running, you can choose whether to continue working according to the previous parameters after the power is restored.
(2) External level control. When the external level control is turned on, each channel can be turned on and off by the external level signal.
(3) RS485 control, control the instrument through the upper computer.
(4) The calibration function can make the liquid volume more accurate by changing the calibration coefficient.
(5) Continuous function, through the use of two channels, one channel selects “continuous injection”, the other channel selects “continuous injection”, plus a catheter to form continuous injection and suction functions.
(6) Delay function, by setting the delay time, each channel can start running with delay.
(7) Left and right limit setting function to protect the syringe.
1.3 Graphical interface features
ØThe display of the syringe specification library, you can choose the appropriate type according to your needs;
ØThe current operating mode and status of each channel, and the delay between each channel;
ØReal-time independent control of each channel and unified control of all channels.
Feature Diagram of Split Syringe Pump
(1) External control status output interface; (2) Socket switch; (3) External control input and communication interface; (4) Controller end socket; (5) Thumb screw; (6) Syringe push block (7) Execute Unit socket; (8) Syringe tail baffle; (9) Syringe pressing block; (10) Syringe; (11) Syringe support block; (12) Syringe barrel baffle.